1. Gotocmp.com provides a variety of services (the "Services") to businesses buying and selling medical products. Any new features added to this site to augment the Services shall also be subject to these Terms, as modified from time to time. The most current version of the Terms can be obtained at http://www.gotocmp.com/terms.html.
2. Neither gotocmp.com nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on gotocmp.com for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on gotocmp.com is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, create derivative works from gotocmp.com, which includes the information and software made available therein. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, transmit or use for commercial or public purposes information provider by gotocmp.com except to the extent required in order for you to use gotocmp.com in the manner expressly intended by gotocmp.com.
5. Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that are part of the gotocmp.com web site are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by gotocmp.com.
Manufacturers are fully and solely responsible for the materials they post, and gotocmp.com is not responsible for their content. Please ensure that any materials posted to gotocmp.com comply with all applicable state and Federal laws.
No material from this Web site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except as otherwise explicitly permitted herein. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of gotocmp.com's copyright and other proprietary rights. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited, except as otherwise permitted herein.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to gotocmp.com. You may not copy or adapt the HTML code or other scripts that gotocmp.com creates to generate its pages. They are also protected by gotocmp.com's copyright.
6. Gotocmp.com may contain links to other sites as well as email links. There is not necessarily a relationship between gotocmp.com and the owners of any Web sites accessible through hyperlinks in gotocmp.com and those owners and their licensees retain all right, title, interest in (including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights) and responsibility for such third party Web sites and the materials available therein.
7. Third Party Advertising. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit gotocmp.com. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
8. Third Party Cookies. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie associated with your browser.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Hong Kong SAR, China.
10. This Terms may not be changed, amended or modified except by gotocmp.com. Furthermore, gotocmp.com may change this Terms at any time, for any reason, without prior notification. Please check this site frequently for updates.